Thursday, February 4, 2010

28 Day Organizing Challenge




So I decided to take the 28 day Organizing Challenge and already fine myself procrastinating. Actually i had to take pictures and was so embarrassed by them was not sure if I was going to continue. But I figured if I posted them, it will force me to have AMAZING after photos! So are the two rooms I am tackling...my laundry/bathroom which also needs to function as an area to store preschool/daycare materials, Tupperware, and all the other odds and ends things that I don't know what to do with plus my master bedroom. This room is by far the worst room. Every time I step in this room a sense of anxiety rushes over me and I just don't know where to begin so its gotten bad...I mean bad!!! So those are the rooms...next step PLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment