Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Planning Monday








Running a home daycare and being part of the CACFP NYS Food Program , I make sure to do a weekly breakfast, snack and lunch menu so I can be prepared but dinner has gotten missed during weekly grocery shopping. So I find myself struggling come Wednesday and Thursday on something creative and yummy to make. So its time to start again.... plan plan plan, which is perfect to start now because I will be leaving Wednesday afternoon for Chicago so I only have a couple days to play haha! Easing into :) So here is my dinner list for the week:





Monday





Meatball subs (thank you Lisa, yummy idea) with frozen meatballs I had leftover from a quick dinner last week, salad and tator tots. (we are going to a basketball game in the city this afternoon so I wont have a crazy amount of time to make dinner when we get home)





Tuesday




Buffalo Chicken wing pizza and green beans.


Wednesday


Something for my husband and the kids in the crockpot because I will be at the airport during dinner time on the way to OPRAH! Probably hamburger/veggie soup which is the hubby's favorite


Thursday


I will be living it up in Chicago with NO children and NO hubby....so hubby will be on his own for dinner....I am interested to see what he comes up with. My guess....grilled cheese and canned soup or pizza :)





Friday





chicken Caesar wraps, french fries and homemade applesauce



Saturday



Hubby and I are off to the city for my friend's bf's birthday dinner. The big 30 and we are all having a wonderful dinner together



Sunday



Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread :)



check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more meal planning ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment