Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 2: Plan (master bedroom)

1. what do I want the purpose of the room to be? Relaxing bedroom. What to be able to go to bed feeling calm and wake up to clean. Right now my mornings and nights, start and end with mess and the middle is chaotic. A clean bedroom will make the world of difference I feel.

2. What do I need in or near the room to serve the purpose? not sure.....

3. What can I remove from the room? As I look at it, it seems the easiest to remove would be the extra clothes, painting supplies, and toys.

4. What problems do I see with the room? mess mess mess mess.....need i say more!

5. What Organizational tools might help this? closet organizer...shoe organizer and not sure what else.

6. What habits need to change to solve the organization problem? Not letting stuff get on the floor. Once its there, that is where the issue starts! Keep it off the floor, put it in the drawer!

7. What kind of budget do I have to create the organized room of my dreams? I would say no more than a $50.00. I really like the paint so it looks like I just need some closet supplies and cleaning so shouldn't cost much!

8. What kind of timeline is necessary?. 28 days!!

9. What is my plan of action? A little everyday....three kids, husband, cat, dog and home daycare...I don't have a lot of time and can get overwhelmed very fast so I am going to commit to 30 minutes a day. I can put the tv on and do some cleaning before bed :) No excuses...have to go in the room anyways!!!

10 Who can I ask to help me? My husband!! He for sure needs to help with this room....he is part of the problem!!

No comments:

Post a Comment