Thursday, February 11, 2010

28 days of organizing....

I do homeschooling for my preschooler and toddler and I have two boxes of curriculum taking up room in my laundry room/bathroom area. I have been staring at them and not quite sure what to do but finding it really hard to find what I need for teaching that day. So I emptied out and reorganized the drawers with labels. Now there the drawers have craft supplies, curriculum, and past curriculum all organized it it. Also I put the curriculum in order so I just grab the bag on top and am all set for teaching. I use Mother Goose Time and really love it! Everything comes pre packaged, lesson plan book, almost all the materials you will need (except glue, scissor...things you should already have) and music CD that my kids LOVE! So it feels good to have the junk thrown out and drawers neat!! So far the room is already looking and feeling a millions times better....my bedroom....still needs WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment